- May 13: I gave a talk at the StatNLP Colloquium about “Bidirectional Sequence Generation and its Prototype Transfer”.
- April 30: I gave a virtual talk at KMD’s STEAM talk series about how to “Extract, Enrich & Explain Knowledge”.
- January 14: I gave a lecture on reinforcement learning and its applications to sequence-to-sequence NLP at the ECOLE winter school
- Reviewing Activities: ACL, IJCAI, RepL4NLP
- November 5: I presented my EMNLP paper with my colleagues Bhushan Kotnis and Mathias Niepert at EMNLP as the first oral presentation of the conference. Hong Kong, China.
- November 4: I presented my EMNLP paper with my colleagues Bhushan Kotnis and Mathias Niepert at the 3rd Workshop on Neural Generation and Translation (WNGT 2019). Hong Kong, China.
- October 22: I gave an invited talk at the colloquium of the Data and Web Science Group, University of Mannheim.
- July 29: I presented my TACL paper with my colleague Laura Jehl and PhD advisor Stefan Riezler at ACL as an oral presentation. Florence, Italy.
- May 20 - 22: I presented our abstract “Building a Biomedical Knowledge Graph and Predicting Novel Relations” with my colleagues Timo Sztyler and Brandon Malone at the workshop Scientific Literature Knowledge Bases, co-located with the Automated Knowledge Base Construction (AKBC) conference, where NEC Labs Europe was a sponsor. Amherst, USA.
- May 9: I successfuylly defended my doctoral thesis with the highest distinction, summa cum lauda.
- January 1: I joined NEC Labs Europe as a Research Scientist.
- Reviewing Activities 2019: NAACL, ACL, EMNLP, LMID.